The SunSpot 2 is a new generation high intensity compact light curing system. The unit was designed with low cost of ownership in mind, with its long-life UV/visible arc lamp, and filtered input long-life light guide. The Sunspot features easy to use exposure time controls and foot pedal activation. The system weighs a mere 6 pounds, and its 4 x 8.5 x 10.5 inch size is the smallest in its class.
- Lamp power regulation provides stable UVA light output
- Manual mode or timer controlled shutter from 1 to 99 seconds
- Convenient front panel indicators
- Intensity control from 35% to 100%
- Rear panel connector for external monitor/control via PC or PLC
- Initial lamp intensity of 18W/cm2 UVA typical, > 30W/cm2 from 300 to 550 nm
- Quick change lamp/reflector module, < 1 minute replacement time
- Lamp auto-dim when shutter closes with instant intensity return when shutter opens
- Regulated dual fans insure cool operation, reliability and lamp life >2000 hours
Thank you for your interest in our product or service.
Please kindly state product model that you are interested in enquiry column.
- Brand: UViTron
- Product Code: Sunspot 2
- Availability: Pre-Order