- Enables simultaneous mixing/ deaerating within a short time without using mixing rods and blades.
- This system is used for a wide variety of materials such as highly viscous materials and materials having different specific gravities, without contamination by foreign matter.
- You can control the vacuum level at two points while monitoring pressure the reduction level.
- A high-performance vacuum pump is used to enable high-speed evacuation, ensuring that a vacuum level below 1 torr is reached in 1 minute and that 10 torr is reached in about 2 minutes.
- The NASA-developed magnetic fluid seal used for this system shuts off the independent chamber only during the evacuation process and reduces pressure in the rotating section.
|Item||KK-VT300 (2 Axes)||KK-V300SS (1 Axis)||KK-V1000 (2 Axes)||KK-V2000 (2 Axes)||KK-V3500 (2 Axes)|
|Standard container||HDPE 300ml Standard container||HDPE 300ml Standard container||HDPE 1.1L Standard container||HDPE 1.1L Standard container||HDPE 4L Standard container|
|Max. processing quantity||310g × 2container||310g × 1container||1kg × 2container||2kg × 2container||3.5kg × 2container|
|Electricity consumption||Approx. 1.5kW||Approx. 1.5kW||Approx. 3.0kW||Approx. 3.0kW||Approx. 7.0kW|
|Main body weight||Approx. 12kg||Approx. 103kg||Approx. 260kg||Approx. 450kg (except pump)||Approx. 550kg (except pump)|
Mazerustar KK-V Series
- Brand: Kurabo Mazerustar
- Product Code: Mazerustar KK-V Series
- Availability: Pre-Order