Pretreatment with the Openair-Plasma® nozzle PFW10 is done with very high contour accuracy and is potential-free (no transfer of voltage to the material). This type of plasma nozzle is mainly used when parts are to be plasma-treated with high process speed, high energy, or selectively when only a certain part of a work piece (e.g. a bonding groove) is to be treated. The Openair-Plasma® nozzles PFW10 and PFW20 are also well suited for the potential-free plasma treatment of very sensitive components, such as circuit boards.
- Plasma cleaning and activation of plastics, metals, and glass
- Films and three-dimensional components
- PP headlight housing: precise pretreatment of the flute bonding groove
- Bottle labeling: inline; aqueous waterbased adhesive systems can be used.
- EPDM profile: 10-fold nozzle arrangement for lamination on all sides
- Aluminum profiles: arrangement in the nozzle tool as a substitute for pickling and chromating
- Cartons: pretreatment of the longitudinal seam, transport speed up to 600 m/min
Thank you for your interest in our product or service.
Please kindly state product model that you are interested in enquiry column.
- Brand: Plasmatreat
- Product Code: PFW10
- Availability: Pre-Order